Today we are again having fun with free pallets by making utterly gorgeous pallet TV stand this time, which is the one of the furnishing essentials. Organizing your all media stuff, the media table would add much to your living room decor with its enchanting look. Having center shelf, an upright built shelf and four drawers at the base, you would get a huge storage space for your media knick knacks without any clutter look in the beautiful living room.
If you are also in need of a media table or stand then the under discussion item would be your first option once you have peeked into it. So go through the tutorial for full information and guideline.
Materials/ Supplies/ Tools:
- Pallet wood, from any free resource or buy with easy approach and some pieces of lumber
- Hand saw, jig, saw or circular saw, hammer, screw gun, drill
- A lot of hardware like nails, screws and metal hinges
- Sanding powder or sanding paper
- Chocolaty stain, brush and polyurethane for protection and
- Wood sealer if needed